- We believe that everyone, regardless of social or economic condition, can take charge of their lives and should be enabled and empowered to make critical decisions for their futures.
- We will conduct business in an honest, transparent, and ethical way.
- We will collaborate with community members, other agencies, and partners within our community.
- We will be good stewards of the resources, donations, and funds bequeathed to us.
- We ask and listen to our clients describe the services they need and deliver resources to empower them to live a better life.
- We will continue to work in excellence by cultivating and training our team to have the necessary skills, support, and commitment to accomplish our mission.
Gold Hearts & Crowns (GHC) was formed on January 22, 2016, by Tiffany Cuthbert. At the beginning of the pandemic, GHC started the process of serving the community as Pillars Initiative.
Pillars Initiative provides support services to underserved and at-risk communities in Atlanta, Georgia. Our vision of effective change addresses the root causes that may hinder our community's efforts to live a healthy and productive life. In addition to providing a safe space to thrive, Pillars offers behavioral health and prevention services, career planning, resources and referrals, educational support, and modern support groups to help combat isolation, suicide rates, and other mental health concerns.
OUR GUIDING VALUES
MEET OUR TEAM
We’re a growing team of passionate thought leaders, full of personality and hearts willing to lean a hand. We’re the wearer of many hats dedicated to serving our community. Click below to see the real people behind the scenes.